lovely day NFBZ

annyeongg!
Hey ! lovely days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : FINAL EXAM CANDIDATE


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

♥ ABOUT MY EXAM KILLER ♥
ASSALAMUALAIKUM (>.<)
HELLO !!


mid year exam start last week until next week !! OH MY ENGLISH !!  it's very hard .
but , PHYSIC , CHEMIST , BIOLOGY ..  it's not so bad cause i have that book which my
teacher use .. haha !!  after exam , i want to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy !!  
study , study , study , study , study , study , study , study , study , study ,
it's my promise to myself :)

I PROMISE TO STUDY AND FORGET BOUT ENJOY !!
I WANT 9A+
I WANT MAKE MY MUM AND MY DAD FEEL HAPPY !!
I WANT TO BE SCIENTIST !!
I WANT SUCSESS IN MY LIFE !!
I WANT HAPPY EVER !!

OK , tired writting . gud night , love you .. 
muehehehe , 
OH MY ENGLISH !!